Thursday 13 May 2010

Scary update on the future of this blog

I have the great pleasure (and no small amount of anxiety if I am completely open about it) to announce that I have been invited to syndicate this blog with Simple-Talk (www.simple-talk.com). This is a brilliant opportunity for me to connect with so many more people in the world of SQL Server than via this site so I truly hope I am good enough to produce suitable quantity and quality to match the other creators at Simple Talk. Its all going on at http://www.simple-talk.com/community/blogs/jonathanallen/default.aspx

This blog will continue, but there may be some items that dont get double posted.

I would like to thank the staff at Red Gate (www.red-gate.com) for their offer and assistance in getting this all in place, hopefully I wont let you down.

Jonathan



Please be sure to read the code disclaimer page before you use any code in this blog.

1 comment:

Foss said...

Awesome news :D

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
 
Google Analytics Alternative